Xazax is the boss of the uberlevel Wretched Sands. He is the source of the charm Xazax's Illusion and the Ancient Book, one of the components (alongside the Emblems) needed to upgrade the Glorious Book of Median.
||Attack 1 AR
||Attack 2 AR
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.