Djinn is an elite monster in Act 3 which can cast Immolation Bomb and teleport the player on striking. This monster is particularly dangerous if the player's fire resistance is not good and especially when the player has minions.
- AR means Attack Rating.
|Difficulty||Attack 1||Attack 1 AR||Elemental||Attack 2||Attack 2 AR|
|Hatred||87-113||389||Random Damage, 100% chance of:|
32-45 (2 s)
|Destruction||939-1218||22195||Random Damage, 100% chance of:|
418-511 (6 s)
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
|Difficulty||Defense||Blocking||Avoiding||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.
View the full Bestiary.