Baal is the final boss of the game, found in the Worldstone Chamber. Before the encounter, Baal, on his throne in the Throne of Destruction, summons five packs of monsters. Once all 5 groups of monsters are slain, Baal will go into the Worldstone Chamber, and can be followed in there. Killing Baal on each difficulty allows players to open the portal to the Secret Cow Level on the same difficulty.
On Destruction difficulty, Baal is considered to be an uber boss. After falling at your hands twice, he has a few new tricks up his sleeves. Come prepared, for he is not alone.
Much is known about Tor'Baalos, more commonly referred to as Baal, the Lord of Destruction: his battles during the Great Conflict, his bloodlust during the Sin Wars and his incinerating lust for revenge following the Dark Exile. Now all of the strife, devastation and horror he had wrought through the ages has been channeled into the Shard of Destruction. He seeks to fuse it with the Worldstone and reveal Sanctuary to the full onslaught of Hell once and for all. You must stop him before it is too late.
- AR means Attack Rating.
|Difficulty||Attack 1||Attack 1 AR||Elemental||Attack 2||Attack 2 AR|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
|Difficulty||Defense||Blocking||Avoiding||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
- Location 1
- Location 2
- Location 3
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.