Amazon Warrior is an uber monster located in Tran Athulua. They attack the player with Guided Chain and on death in Destruction they have a chance to release a proc called arrowside which releases a multitude of arrows which can easily kill the player if they are unprepared.
- AR means Attack Rating.
|Difficulty||Attack 1||Attack 1 AR||Elemental||Attack 2||Attack 2 AR|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
|Difficulty||Defense||Blocking||Avoiding||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.
View the full Bestiary.
|v1->v5||Amazons have 8% crushing blow now, 5% chance to cast arrowside on death.|
|v001||Reduced chance to use Guided Chain.
Increased sight range of all monsters in Tran Athulua.
Increased arrow travel range.
|1.F9c||Are now freeze immune.|
|1.A9 RC4||The amazons can no longer be interrupted and forced to shoot nothing.|
|1.72||Corrected low damage of Tran Athulua amazons on Destruction|
|1.55||Greatly reduced life in Hatred difficulty for Level Challenge purposes.|
|1.53||Tran Athulua uberlevel was added, as well as the Level challenge associated with it.|