Alpha Centaur is an elite monster located in Act 2 and Act 5 which spawn with a pack of Doom Hunters. They will pounce on the player using Colosseum and cast Idol of Scosglen. These monsters can be particularly dangerous if the player has low defense or gets swarmed by other monsters due to Colosseum slowing enemies within its radius.
- AR means Attack Rating.
|Difficulty||Attack 1||Attack 1 AR||Elemental||Attack 2||Attack 2 AR|
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second.
- Blocked attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Avoided attacks will not damage the monster.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- The chill effectiveness on almost all monsters is -20%, regardless the difficulty.
|Difficulty||Defense||Blocking||Avoiding||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
Write here any tips and tricks to kill that monster.
View the full Bestiary.